Were do i go after i get the sun key?

1. I got the sun key and I am wondering around. The fortune teller told me to go to the temple on Molida island. How do I get to the temple?

User Info: alpha123456

alpha123456 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. On Molida Island, did under the tree to enter the 2nd hide away.Follow the path around untill you see a locked door with a sun crest on it. Tap on it and the sun key will open the door.

User Info: zeldamasterds00

zeldamasterds00 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You go to the locked door on molida island (in the caves). Just go to the 2nd hidaway and keep going and you'll see the door. then you can manage to find your way to the temple of courage

User Info: aurastorm1997

aurastorm1997 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Go to Molida Island on SouthWestern Sea. Go to the Old Wayfarer's Second (2nd) Hideout. Just Go Straight Until You Find The Sun Crest. Tap on it to Open. Then Go Straight and Turn Right And Go Down Then Turn Left. Battle Those Monsters. After That Hit The Statue (Make sure it's pointing at the door of the temple. if not, click it again and turn it.)Find the other two (2) The one is just nearby it. The other One is in the NorthWest of the Island. You can't reach it so just use your boomerang or bow to hit it. Then the gate of the temple will now open.

User Info: Link890

Link890 - 6 months ago 0 0