Canvassing question?

1. Does anyone know if it's possible to find a player while canvassing even though no DQ9 players are around you? Before you tell me I'm crazy, I'm asking this question because I remember that "The World Ends With You" also had a feature that allowed for "canvassing" (mingling) and would occasionally give you a random encounter even though no other players were around you.

Has anyone had such an encounter before? Has anyone even heard of a possibility?

User Info: FFaddictJulie

FFaddictJulie - 7 years ago

1. TWEWY can pick up any DS wireless signal and simply converts it to exp for your Pins. DQ9 is looking specifically for data from other copies of the game. If no one around you is Canvassing, you won't get any guests.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 10 months ago 0 0

1. I have never heard of it and it looks strange to me. I think other people have to canvas too. However, in my country (The Netherlands) there are not that many people who do this. So canvassing is only a good thing in big countries/cities.

User Info: kyoto500

kyoto500 - 7 years ago 0 0