What is the point of Revocating?

1. I know that you can't get all possible skill points without doing it at least once and you get better maps if revocate your main character. But other than that, what's the point?

User Info: Mario_VS_DK

Mario_VS_DK - 6 years ago

1. Besides gaining more skill points, revocating your main character will affect Treasure Maps you obtain from Grotto bosses and give you exclusive job related accessories in an image of a medal not found anywhere else. However, revocating does not affect your stats as my hero had the same numerical value three times at level 99 (start, first revocation, and second revocation) for his HP stat.

If you want better Grottos, then revocate your party to the limit. If you want the accessories (one which helps enhance the chances of successfully stealing), then you only need to revocate only once per job since you can only have one of each accessory.

User Info: AlphaReptile

AlphaReptile - 6 years ago 0 0

1. More abilities, higher stats than normal, stronger than average character.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. There really isn't any other point to it. The only other thing I can think of is for completion sake. But for that to happen you'd have to revocate every class on every character ten times. That's a minimum of 12 x 10 x 4... 480 total revocations. I admire your perseverance if you're crazy enough to do that. lol

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0