Revocation Questions I'm Confused?!

1. I have a couple of question about revocation:
    1. When you revocate does your stats go back to level 1 vaule ( + seeds and skill bonuses ).
    2.Do you earn a special skill after revocating or not, if so how do you you get it.

User Info: Dpg96

Dpg96 - 6 years ago
    I just heard something about 'Honour Amoung Thievies' appartly you get that title (if it is a title ) after you revocate a thief.

User Info: Dpg96

Dpg96 - 6 years ago

1. for 1. I think you keep the seeds effects and
    for 2. You get a medal after you revocate for first time that gives you an ability like more chance of critical hit (Gladiator) or Wear opisite genders clothes (Minstrel) (Weird option there are restrictions unless Action Replay is in the mix)

User Info: pop565

pop565 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well #1: Yes
    #2: No no special skill only a reward depending on which vocation you revocate on like for misntrel you get a wear-with-all award which let's you wear the other gender's clothes

User Info: mansnow

mansnow - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. 2) When you revocate you get a class specific accessory. This counts for your other party members too, but you can only get one of each accessory.

User Info: triforcel

triforcel - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
More Revocation Questions? Answered
Revocation? Answered
?Revocation help. Answered
Revocation Medals? Answered
Revocation Trinkets? Answered