Team help/rate my team?

1. I saw some of the future bosses on Youtube and they look tough. Here is my team, tell me if you think I should change ANYTHING.
    [main]-Warrior-lv.42
    martial artist-lv.33-set on 'fight wisly'
    [again]-warrior-lv.35-also on 'fight wisly'
    thief-lv.39- on 'focus on healing'
    -------------------------------------------------
    also I like to keep a healer. I find it helpfull.

User Info: etwdog

etwdog - 6 years ago
    Sorry I ment like farther into the game, bosses. not really future.

User Info: etwdog

etwdog - 6 years ago
    Thanks ValkyrieCain, but insted I changed the 2nd warrior into a mage. and I think I will change the theif or the martial artist into a priest.what do you, or any body else think? and which one do I change?
    As for weapons......................
    [Me] a sword
    martial artist-the stick-[I think its a stafe or something]
    Warrior [now a mage]-sword [I got the 100 skill point ability, but I want to get him a wand {or if you guys have any ideas......}]
    and the Theif the poison knife
    ValkyrieCain, which person do you think I should swich? I already have some priest EXP but I don't really like it..........
    P.S. Where do you get a wand?

User Info: etwdog

etwdog - 6 years ago
    Also my [mage] is now level 22 and I'm still working on him.

User Info: etwdog

etwdog - 6 years ago

1. You do need a priest, really, multiheal is almost essential for the end of the game and beyond. Somebody might want some paladin skills too. If you're not afraid of spending some time, you could farm some skill points by changing to a vocation where you're still level 1 and get the first few levels on metal monsters.

User Info: AwesomerThanU

AwesomerThanU - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. 7/10
    It's not that bad, but you could use a priest. Have them hold a wand (or spear, if you prefer them attacking more often) to absorb MP. Just change the second warrior the priest, and just have your thief on either "show no mercy" or "mix it up".

**Please show us what kind of weapon they use** =)

User Info: ValkyrieCain

ValkyrieCain - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can buy a wand at the weapon shops. But warriors and theives can't use them.
    If you have a mage, he may be able to use some kinds of wands to steal a few MP.
    And even if you switch your thief to 'Fight Wisely' he or she will sometimes heal your team; mine does.

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Rate team? Answered
Advice on Team. Is the team below okay? Answered
Help with team? Answered
Team help? Answered
Help with my team? Unresolved