What should I do when I am confused?

1. Whatever I try and do when an ability such as Kafuddle sends me into a state of confusion, it fails or goes off target. I used to try defending myself, but that makes no difference.

It doesn't really make sense to me that I am being asked to plan my turn as usual even though it doesn't seem to make any difference what I try and do.

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 6 years ago

1. If you're character is confused and is killing your other party members because he has a lot of strength, unequip him (unless he maxed out fisticuffs, which would still keep him dangerous)
    If that's the case, give him a really bad weapon that he has no experience in. For example, if he is a Martial Artist with claws, give him something like a bamboo pole. Then he'll be next to harmless (to you AND your opponent tho...)

Remember to give him his normal equips when he pulls himself together tho!

User Info: 81723

81723 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Unless you have a character with a move that gets rid of confusion there are only two options

1. equip the character with something that resists or blocks confusion
    2. Ride it out and hope you survive

hope this is useful

User Info: Zeon67

Zeon67 - 6 years ago 0 0