Knife and wand?

1. I'm looking for a better knife to replace my fenrir fang, and a better wand to replace the gittish scepter thing.
    Any ideas?
    If so, please can you also say where to get them from, or their alchemy recipe. Thanks

User Info: epb45

epb45 - 5 years ago
    Oh, and where to get the alchemy ingredients, also please

User Info: epb45

epb45 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I am actually not sure. To be truthful, the last time i changed my mage's wand was for the second leviathan quest. I have no better wand for my mage than the gittish scepter. as for the knife... i have no clue.

User Info: DQ9Master

DQ9Master - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The best wand you can really get for mages is the savants staff which increases might by a solid amount, recipe is agate of evolution, sages staff, sages elixir x3. As far as the knife, fenrirs fang is pretty good and is only really beaten out by the darting dagger / alchemiracle stuff which is super rare in high level grotto chests.

User Info: KOTIKLAP

KOTIKLAP - 3 months ago 0 0