I was wondering which weapon and armor are the best in the game?

1. I have a
    Marial Artist
    Armamentalist
    Gladiator(main hero)
    Thief
    All leveled up to 30-50 somewhere.
    I wanted to know the best possible weapons. Also I'm not post game, but all spoilers are welcome as this is my second time playing the entire game. So go ahead and shout out to the best weapon for each and the best armor and how to get all of these.

User Info: Corvus_29

Corvus_29 - 2 months ago

1. Gladiators can't go wrong with a nice Falcon Blade. Get the one inside the boat as soon as you have the key.

Prior to the post-game, you can get away with pretty much anything. Look through your alchemy list and see what you can make. Be thorough in your explorations so you can get all the treasure chests. Do your shopping in Upover and Wormwood Creek.

And for shoes, you're usually better off with evasion over defense.

(Special mention for Ethereal Armor, which you CAN make with stuff the story bosses drop plus the Magic Armor from Gleeba. It's an outstanding piece of equipment for your Priest, though a Thief or Arma probably appreciates it too.)

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 2 months ago 1 0