Imagine Animal Doctor?

1. My daughter's foal is sick because she did not feed it. It tells me to go to the Imagine Animal Doctor games area in Ginger's house after I got a code from Sally in the foal's stable. I can't find this place in her house. Where is this place? I can't get the wireless option to work either. Help! How do I fix her foal?

User Info: katesmom

katesmom - 9 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Hi Im having the same problem and I bought the solution but when I click on the medical thing to take care of the horse the solution doesnt even come us as a solution. I started a new file and bought carrots and apples and stuff to feed the foal and it doesnt show up as an option. Help!! I cant figure this out. LOL

User Info: horsecr8zy

horsecr8zy - 7 years ago
  3. Clarification Request:
    And for jetbugs once you buy the medicine how do you get to where you can actually give it to your foal?

User Info: horsecr8zy

horsecr8zy - 7 years ago

1. You can go to the shop and buy the medicine your foal needs, then go back to Ginger's place and give it to your sick foal.

User Info: jetbugs

jetbugs - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I had the same problem i fixed it by buying a new foal and then i sold my sick one to get the money back. You may not like the answer but it's all i got

User Info: erika784

erika784 - 9 years ago 1 0
  2. you can go to the store to buy "Saline Solution" to give your foal.

User Info: sweetfaith95

sweetfaith95 - 8 years ago 1 1