National Pokedex?

1. Once I see 210 Pokemon, do I go to Professor Oak for the National Pokedex and get to go the Pal Park for the Pokeradar?

User Info: nblasteroin

nblasteroin - 7 years ago

1. The "210 Sinnoh Dex Pokemon Seen" and "Defeat the Pokemon League" requirements can be done in any order, but without trades or Underground interaction with friends, the Pokemon League requirement either comes first or at the same time (depending on how many of the other in-game Trainers you've fought).

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. After you see all 210, go to see Rowan. I believe he gives you the pokeradar. then you go to pal park, and i'm pretty sure oak gives you an app on the poketch that goes with it.

User Info: Badali714

Badali714 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. To get the national dex do the following
    1.see all pokemon on sinnoh dex (not catch just see can catch if you want to)
    2. go to profesor rowan and talk to him
    3. oak with show up and upgrade your pokedex to national
    4. at this point once oak has upgraded your dex rowan or oak should give you the radar
    5. go to pal park and you will see that its now open so go in
    6. inside oak will aproach you and tell you that you can now migrate
    7. although you didn't ask this i thought i would add it, Go to oaks house in eterna city (its the small house at the far south of the city) oak will give you an upgrade (item for eveloving porygon in trade) and tell you about the legendary birds now they will be released and roaming around sinnoh
    Hope this helps

User Info: pitboy30000

pitboy30000 - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. To get the national dex do the following:
    1.see all pokemon on sinnoh dex (just see it 210 total)
    2. go to profesor rowan and talk to him and it will oak come.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. You need to (at least) see all 210 Sinnoh Pokemon, defeat the Pokemon League (E4 + Champion), then talk to Prof. Rowan. Rowan will give you the Pokeradar and Prof. Oak will arrive from Kanto to speak with his colleague. Oak will upgrade the Pokedex and leave for Pal Park.

Talk to Oak at Pal Park for a Poketch App associated with the Pokeradar (ranks the 3 highest Pokemon chained using the Pokeradar) and he'll head to the small, normally empty house near the Eterna City Gym (his vacation home). Talk to Oak in Eterna City and Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres will start running around Sinnoh.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Hey guys! I need some help with this too...... I have seen 209 pokemon, not all of them and I don't have the National dex.... I cannot get it for some reason! It won't let me! The only Pokemon I am missing is No.151 in the Sinnoh dex which apparently is Manaphy and I cannot get that! I don't like to cheat and I don't have Pokemon Ranger...... so there is a problem here! My brother played the game before me and he was able to get it without seeing Manaphy but now why isn't letting me do the same?!

Any help?

User Info: WarriorOfEden

WarriorOfEden - 1 year ago 0 0