How do I get Bowser's fire back?

1. In the beginniing after Bowser eats the mushroom and loses his flame, how am I suppposed to fix it?

User Info: dsgirl11

dsgirl11 - 7 years ago

1. You'll have to make your way through Pump Works as Mario & Luigi, and beat the Sea Pipe Statue as Bowser. Those things are both fairly tricky. But once you do both of those things, Mario & Luigi will be able to go to Bowser's Flame Pipe. There, you'll have to destroy Scutlet (the big bug) that is on Bowser's Flame Pipe so he can breathe fire again.

I strongly recommend reading abcd9146's FAQ on the game. It REALLY helped me. :)

User Info: jks_8686

jks_8686 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Don't worry too much about it now. Just keep going as normal, and soon enough you should fight some pipe statue on Plack Beach. After that, Mario and Luigi can access the Pump Works inside of Bowser, and past there, the Flame PIpe.

User Info: Kaiserkid64

Kaiserkid64 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Go to the flame pipe then you fight a giant version of those bugs in dimble wood. If you beat him you get his flame back.

User Info: sargent22

sargent22 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. First you fight a giant bug that's from dimble wood then once you kill it you will get bowsers fire back,but you kill it at the flame pipe inside bowser.How to kill it is a whole different story...

User Info: sargent22

sargent22 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Sorry I answered it 2 times.

User Info: sargent22

sargent22 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Wait until you destroy the statue and conquer the pump works level, then go into the flamepipe, destroy the bug, and viola, Captain torch returns!

User Info: Daxter025

Daxter025 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. You need to proceed in the story. Which you've probably done so in the six year period before I submitted this answer

User Info: Sirbob

Sirbob - 2 months ago 0 0