Where can I find blue gummis?

1. I've went through the entire crevice cave and there are none. I'm at the manaphy baby part so i need some blue gummis.

User Info: metalock989

metalock989 - 8 years ago
    I meant to say craggy coast. I've went through the entire thing.

User Info: metalock989

metalock989 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Craggy Coast.

User Info: ninja_soul6

ninja_soul6 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Any of the coasts

User Info: pokemon59

pokemon59 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Buy some

User Info: rich48534

rich48534 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Well, yo can find them just about anywhere, but if you need them right way, here's a list of ideal spots to get them.
    Craggy Coast
    Crystal Crossing/Cave
    Any Seas
    and the Kecleon Market is a good place.

User Info: Pokefan113

Pokefan113 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. I had trouble with this, too. Craggy Coast is only one place to look. Check the Kecleon Market often, and make sure you frequently look at the Job Bulletin Board and the Outlaw one, too. Gummis are often given as rewards.

Gosh, I had to be starving poor Manaphy for days.... I hope it's not the same for you!

User Info: Namadu

Namadu - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. Craggy coast

User Info: yaqub0r

yaqub0r - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Craggy coast is the best, but you can also do jobs with a blue gummi as a reward. Oh, and if you enter a monster house, you just might find a blue gummi.

User Info: ADVANCEGAMERXXX

ADVANCEGAMERXXX - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I come across blue gummis all the time, in any dungeon. You can find them lying about, at the keckleon market and sometimes as rewards for missions. They aren't scarce.

User Info: Turbo_Dee

Turbo_Dee - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. Also forgot to mention, you can also find them in the boxes you come across...

User Info: Turbo_Dee

Turbo_Dee - 7 years ago 0 0