Help plain seeds in all of the dungeons and no items?

1. Hey i need help i go into any dungeon and all the item in the dungeons are plain seeds. im using this codes easy recuit, always revived if ko'd, infinite lives on sentry duty, exp x65,536 , reward money x64, rescued points x64. help me to get rid of the plain seeds and get the real dungeon items

User Info: MEGAMANFREAK2

MEGAMANFREAK2 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Have you tried the recycle shop? You can exchange plain seeds for tickets and get good items if you win, even TMs. Hope this helps!

User Info: fenixfire100

fenixfire100 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Are you using action replay or did you hack the game ?
    why would you even need items if you get revived when you die infinitife lives on sentry and so on?

User Info: dragon72cem

dragon72cem - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I got one thing to say
    CHEATER

User Info: Lunarace

Lunarace - 5 years ago 0 2
  4. try getting rid of the always revived code cause I had the same problem and I got rid of that code and I started getting different items again and if it doesn't work just put one code on at a time on to find out which one causes the problem.

User Info: bbll101

bbll101 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. The problem could could be due to cheating..for getting rid of the plain seeds, if you are playing explorers of sky, you should be able to trade in the plain seeds in the recycle shop in spinda's cafe .

User Info: frostcloud09

frostcloud09 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. I really don't know how to help. If you used an action replay and that's what happened, maybe you could try turning off the codes? And whatever you do, DO NOT SAVE! If you do, the plain seed issue may become permanent. (I also have an action replay and my game crashes and glitches up a lot.)

User Info: SupahGamer

SupahGamer - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Well when you use/eat a reviver seed it turns into a plain seed, and reviver seeds well... revive... so maybe that's why you only see plain seeds cause it needs to be used in order to revive you, and if it revives you it turns into a plain seed

User Info: Legendary_zotar

Legendary_zotar - 2 years ago 0 0
  8. This happened to me too

User Info: MajoraGaming

MajoraGaming - 11 months ago 0 0