How do I beat Dusknoir & his 8 Sableyes?

1. I'm a Level 38 Eevee & my partner is a Level 38 Vulpix, I need help in defeating Dusknoir & his 8 Sableyes. It is so hard because I'm a normal type & I have no more Reviver Seeds. My moves are Wide Slash, Vacuum-Cut, Bite, & Dig. My partner's moves are Faint Attack, Flamethrower, Fire Spin, & Payback. Can you help me think of a strategy to defeat Dusknoir? Or e-mail me at drunesipapo@yahoo.com so that I could send SOS Mail. Thank you!

User Info: drunesipapo

drunesipapo - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Are you sure you're a high enough level? I was level 45 and I had a bit of trouble with the next boss. But I reccommend you head back to Treasure Town to train and buy more Reviver Seeds and get some seeds which can put Dusknoir to sleep.
    Your best bet for taking on Dusknoir himself is to use Bite repeatedly, and use Dig on the Sableyes (Dark will be weakened, as the Sableyes are part Dark). Vacuum-Cut, I found, wasn't a good move, so try another move in its place.

However, if you still cannot defeat him, post the password, and I'll see if Explorers of Time is availible to connect with. If you do have to use the password, keep the question open so I can send you A-OK mail, if I can help you out.

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Use a x eye seed on dusknoir have 3 reviver seeds get rid of vacuunm cut it sucks try to get some pokemon items the blue ones get a violent seed and or a vile seed try to link (bite 1st) dig 2nd make your partner use flamethrower only( get shadow ball if you can).

User Info: Lunarace

Lunarace - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Get rid of vacuum cut for shadow ball if you have one
    vile stun reviver violent and sleep seeds help
    link bite and dig if u can
    fire spin wont help so get vulpix a good move like wide slash or fire blast
    but u may have to go back to treasure town to do this stuff try to find missions that give the seeds listed in the 2nd sentence
    u could restart if u want to i can give a code for eevee if you want to be a different pokemon just message me in my gamefaqs profile if u want to or shadow ball i also have a code for that as well

User Info: Lunarace

Lunarace - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Well I would first like to say I was in the exact same situation with the exact same team. I first threw a stun seed at Dusknoir, leaving him for the end. Use a violent seed on yourself. Then start wide slashing Sableye until they will never awaken. Your partner can handle itself. If you need to, throw a couple of sleep seeds at the Sableye to take a breather with an oran berry. Hope this helps!

User Info: Jennifer1525

Jennifer1525 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. You should train more and go back to Treasure Town to stock up on Reviver Seeds (you might find them at Kecleon Market, and you can train at Marowak Dojo). Also, throw an X-Eye Seed at Dusknoir and use a Violent Seed on yourself. Also get more Oran berries, and try to see which of Dusknoir's /Sableye's attacks is strongest.

(Also, I think there are 7 Sableyes, not 8, but I guess that doesn't matter.)

User Info: torterraking

torterraking - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. You should be at the Hidden Land which is a point of no return. However, thanks to the special episodes, you can use them to farm items and get more of anything. Bidoof's let's you be in treasure town to buy items so you can get TMs and more reviver seeds and anything else useful

User Info: FireryGilgamesh

FireryGilgamesh - 9 months ago 0 0