Where can I find (the magnet train pass)?
If you can get the magnet train pass where do you get it?
gerger41 - 7 years ago
Top Voted Answer
Getting the Magnet Train Pass:
1. Fix the Power Plant.
2. Talk to the Copycat in Saffron City.
3. Go to Vermilion City's Fan Club (Save first if you want to try for a different Latias/Latios Nature, depending on your Version).
4. Talk to the fat guy for the Lost Item.
5. Leave and Steven Stone talks about Latias/Latios (spawning it as a runner in Kanto, which is why I mentioned saving first).
6. Talk to Copycat to return her favorite Clefairy Pokedoll (in FireRed/LeafGreen you could exchange a Pokedoll for the Move Mimic as a Tutored Move) for the Pass.
Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago
You need to talk to copycat after fixing the power plant. She will tell you that she lost her doll, and you need to find it. Go to the fan club in Vermilion city and talk to the guy with the clefairy doll. Take it back to copycat and she will give you the magnet pass.
jwolfe340 - 7 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|How can I get a Magnet Train Pass and my Hoenn starter??||Answered|
|Where do i need to train?||Answered|
|How do you EV train or What is it?||Answered|
|Where to train?||Answered|
|Where should i Train????||Answered|