The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Kanto?

1. Will this game allow you to travel to the kanto regionand will it have battles against the red gyrados trainer red and trainer blue?

User Info: supaswagman

supaswagman - 7 years ago
    I know that you CAN travel to Kanto but you dont catch the red gyrados lance does but i still need to know who is the kanto champion and if you can fight ash and gary aka trainers red and blue

User Info: supaswagman

supaswagman - 7 years ago

1. Yes! Kanto will be included in HG/SS as well as the Mt. Silver battle with Red. There are also supposed to be a new area unlocked by trading over an Arceus from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum called Shinto Ruins and is near the ruins of Alph.

User Info: Darkrai75

Darkrai75 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. From what I heard, no Kanto. But I am pretty sure there will be a red gyarados, but the trainer red and blue thing, I have no idea; but you can go to serebii.n et for an updated anwsers on the subject [when they get the answer of course]

User Info: 3leggedbug111

3leggedbug111 - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. I read on bulbapedia CoroCoro scans has confirmed that Kanto will be in heart gold and soulsilver and a new area west of the national park

User Info: darkkaix17

darkkaix17 - 7 years ago 1 2
  3. Darkrai75 is right.Go to Serebii.net for everything on pokemon.Including HG SS.

User Info: Pokemaster728

Pokemaster728 - 7 years ago 1 2