How do I complete the last level in Act 1?

1. I'm stuck in the asylum - the very last place you go when completing this level. There is a guy running around laughing and know I can pick him and the record player (old school) up but what to I do with them? The whip platforms in the rafters don't work, either. I've tried looking for markings throughout the room and thrown the two things everywhere but nothing seems to work. Thanks!!

User Info: baypfann

baypfann - 8 years ago

1. First you have to pick up the blue guy when he falls down and throw him deep in the room with the blue square over the opening. A gate will come down and lock him in. The red guy will jump down and start dancing near the record player. Pick the record player up and throw it into the room with the red square over the opening. The red guy will follow it into that room and get locked in. The switch near the red room will activate. Climb the ladder and pull the switch. The fan with the green guy will spin throwing him off. He will run around the big room. Pick him up when he falls down pick him up and throw him into the room with the green square over the opening. A gate will come down locking him in. Then go back to the area to the very left and climb up to the platforms for Indy to use his whip. The doors will open randomly revealing the yellow guy. Use Indy's rope when the door opens and hit the yellow guy making him fall to the ground. Jump down and pick him up when he is still down and throw him into the room with the yellow square over the opening. A gate will come down locking him in and opening the door under the platform from which you came into the room. Exit through that door and end the level. Hope this helps!

User Info: pressick

pressick - 8 years ago 0 0