98% Treasures, all hidden and dungeon chests found -what else?

1. Hi!

I just have a quick question:

I recently restarted the game and played through it, 100% following the Gamefaqs guide for it all the way, and yet at the end of the game, I'm only on 98% treasure found. Treasure in the 4 towers doesn't seem to count towards the total, and I am almost CERTAIN I've picked up ALL dungeon-treasure chests and ALL town-hidden chests. I've also picked up the treasures from that locked room in Liberte. Apart from these, are there any other treasure chests I still need to get?

Thanks in advance,
    -Justin

User Info: justing943

justing943 - 7 years ago
    When you say Rolan Throne chest..are you talking about the treasure chest behind the stairs in his 'soul' place or actually in his throne room off to the right wing or something? And I would assume at 98% there's 2-3 chests left, not 1 :(

User Info: justing943

justing943 - 7 years ago
    Yeah, I already got that one :( it was in the guide, so yeah, I got that. I restarted recently to get a complete file for the various achievements and whatnot, and hopefully this time round it'll reach 100% by the time I finish the final dungeon haha. Are there any endgame-only obtainable chests?

User Info: justing943

justing943 - 7 years ago
    Oooh okay thanks for the info about the cave concerning the two chests not in the walkthrough :) I'll be sure to check them once I'm up to there, cause I restarted and haven't been playing much so I'm still early on in the game atm ><

User Info: justing943

justing943 - 7 years ago

1. If you go east from the "west ice cave" there is a hidden cave in the mountains.
    This cave contains two treasure chest and the walkthrough never goes there.

User Info: d4rkl1

d4rkl1 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Do you found rolan throne chest ?

User Info: Crocoii

Crocoii - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This one "actually in his throne room off to the right wing", sorry.

User Info: Crocoii

Crocoii - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Forgot to mention its only accessible in the "dark world".

User Info: d4rkl1

d4rkl1 - 7 years ago 0 0