How do i clone pokemon and items in pokemon black?

1. I need more master balls.

User Info: krazy4pkm

krazy4pkm - 6 years ago
    Did you get both masterballs in the game?

User Info: Xx_Rahv_xX

Xx_Rahv_xX - 6 years ago

1. you need 2 games and 2 ds's(or a nice friend) go into trade, trade the pokemon( or pokemon with item) to the game you want to clone it to. for the game you traded away the thing you wanted get out of trade and now DON'T SAVE!!!!!!!!! (if you save the pokemon or item will not be cloned) and turn off

User Info: fntsyftbll

fntsyftbll - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. The only way you could clone pokemon or items is with an action replay if you dont have one but want master balls try asking for some in the trade board someone might be generous enough to give you some.

User Info: rpj123

rpj123 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. To fntsyftbll
    So if I wanted to clone my samurott. I would have to trade it to a friend. And then do I turn off or do they. And at which point as well
    Thanks

User Info: fletch219

fletch219 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. When you are still in trade stick a poopy egg or so then turn off.

User Info: Skellington87

Skellington87 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You can get get up to two masterballs on your own. One is given through the main story, the other is given to you as a prize. There's a dude in black in one of the pokecenters, the one in the first big city. He gives you stuff based on how many pokemon you've traded. Trade 50 pokemon, and he'll give you an extra masterball.

User Info: mariomaster16

mariomaster16 - 6 years ago 0 0