What is a possible best team for the double battle subway?

1. I've beat it with:Hydreagon, Briavry, Blaziken, and Landorus. I'm now trying to beat it with:Volcarona, Archeops, Virizion, and Gliscor. I'm about too fight the subway boss and need some help.

User Info: zorkon95

zorkon95 - 6 years ago
    Key word-"possible"

User Info: zorkon95

zorkon95 - 6 years ago
    I agree WTF.

User Info: zorkon95

zorkon95 - 6 years ago

1. Right, there can be really good teams for competitive play. But the game calculates your team's weaknesses and exploits them. I once had a good team of Gigalith, Gyarados, Excadrill, and Beheeyem. (Double battle, if you need more info on it lemme now) But again it's better to test teams on online free matchups

User Info: LCRIO472

LCRIO472 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. There is no "absolute best team", as the game actively cheats to counter any team you may have.

User Info: FBike1

FBike1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The game will calculate your pokemon's weakness and strategy while you battling.
    For example: I thought it's clever to use explosion + Ghost partner. But after 3 rounds, one of the enemy ALWAYS Ghost type (WTF bro !!!)

User Info: kyogre8877

kyogre8877 - 6 years ago 0 0