Where can I find PP max's?

1. Ive searched all over for PP max's but found none just a ton of PP ups, where are all the PP max's at?

User Info: superniku

superniku - 6 years ago

1. In Anville Town on the weekends there's a clerk that will exchange a Star piece for a PP Up, as many times as you want, using the Star Pieces you can get daily from the Challenge Rock before Pinwheel Forest means you can get up too 7 PP Ups a week. Also there are 4 PP Max in the game, the one in B3F of the Relic Castle, another you can get from the man in the Castelia PokeCenter after you have traded 40 times. The last 2 you get as gifts in Nimbasa, though I cannot remember from who or how, but I think 1 of them is from one of the people you fight in the Stadiums after the Elite 4, which means it might be received repeatedly.

User Info: Asahiko

Asahiko - 6 years ago 0 0

1. The only one that can be found is hidden in the Relic Castle. The only other way to get them (except trading) is with the Pickup ability, though there is only a 3% chance for a Lvl. 91-100 Pokemon to find one.

User Info: DakotaThrice

DakotaThrice (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. There's a hidden one at Relic Castle. B3F in the northwest tower, near the stairs, I believe a spot only reachable by journeying through the depths. You can also get them with a Pokemon with Pickup, but the Pokemon will have to be level 91+, and even then you have a 10% chance of picking up an item, which then has only a 3% chance of being a PP Max.

That's it. There's no other PP Maxes in the game. They really need to provide some good way of obtaining those damn things. Hopefully there's a spot to get unlimitied PP Ups, I'm not aware of one yet. Well... Besides Pickup, in which case it's a 5% chance at level 91+. I hate Pickup.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Pick up is the only way for it. Unless you use AR codes, but yeah.. There's no other way to max your PP moves..

User Info: Gunzic

Gunzic - 6 years ago 0 0