Top Voted Answer
1. There's a guy on the very-right-most dock in Castelia City that can give you a Water Stone, Fire Stone, or Leaf Stone. You only get one though, so if you'd like to get a Water or Fire from him, then talk to him and choose "Panpour" or "Pansear."
2. Any Evolution Stone can be found inside caves by running around and entering the swirling dust clouds. They're very rare, though, so most likely you're going to find Gems or run into a lot of wild Drilburs/Excadrills.
3. You can find a few stones on the ground. Fire Stone is in the Desert Resort (northwest of Psychic Gavin), Water Stone is in Driftveil City (Surf next to the lighthouse), and Thunderstones is in Chargestone Cave (deep inside where the Sage is later, past a few Ace Trainers).
4. If you have Black Version (which evidently you don't, since you're asking this question on White Version), then you can buy Evolution Stones by getting a bunch of residents into the city via trading with White.
5. And finally, for Leafeon and Glaceon, you can find a Moss Rock in the southwestern section of Pinwheel Forest, and an Ice Rock on the very bottom floor of Twist Mountain.
SmokeRulz (Expert) - 5 years ago
- Vapoereon - Give Eevee a water stone
- Jolteon - Give Eevee a thunder stone
- Flareon - Give Eevee a fire stone
- Leafeon - level up Eevee at Moss rock
At the southern part of the forest is a massive moss covered rock. If you raise an Eevee near this rock, it will evolve into a Leafeon.
- Glaceon - Level Eevee up at Icy Rock
At the very bottom of the crater in the middle is a door leading to the basement which contains a massive ice covered rock. If you raise an Eevee near this rock, it will evolve into a Glaceon
Hope this helps :D
EliteError (Expert) - 5 years ago
Espeon: Level up w/ high friendship between 04:00 and 19:59
Umbreon:Level up w/ a high level of friendship between 20:00 and 03:59.
Espeon is the better of the two.
patrickm2 - 5 years ago
Espeon: raise at daytime
Umbreon: raise at nighttime
Flareon(need): Fire stone
Vaporeon: Water stone
Glaceon: raise eevee next to icy rock in twist mountain.
Leafeon: raise eevee next to mossy rock in pinwheel forest
If all else fails, feel free to trade with me, I have like...,a million that I need to get rid of. Stones can be found in Chargestone Cave at best. I've gotten 6 Water Stones from there. It really works!!!
plantmonster800 - 5 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.