Where can I find Middle music note in Chroma City Crusin'?

1. In Chroma City, I'm on the last level, Chroma City Cruisin'. I have played it three times and can't seem to find the middle music note and I keep missing like 2 of the little grey people. Anyone have advice?
    Mom

User Info: momplaysds

momplaysds - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm having the same problem...I"m in the same level and I'm trying to get up the one wall. It has the 2 large sticky jump patches and then the thing on the left side wall that shoots you across to the little garden area with a blast pad that leads to the blimps. I'm trying to go back to that wall but upwards more. If you look closely, there are very small sticky jump patches on the wall above the lower wall. I can't get to them and I'm sure that's where the 2nd music note and the missing grey guys are. Anyone figure it out?

gspackrat

User Info: gspackrat

gspackrat - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Whats it about? Unresolved