Where is the Projection Room?

1. I can't find the Projection Room anywhere, and I'm not sure if It needs a key.
    if it does where do i have to go to get the key, please answer quickly.

User Info: Rikuxlove

Rikuxlove - 7 years ago

1. Go to the billiards room on the first floor. (directions) Start go straight in the foyer through the doors go right and turn at da 1st hallway then go straight take a left at the end of the hall then go on the other side of the hall from the music room door to find the room defeat poolhost and go to the left and bam in the projection room :)

User Info: wildkid758

wildkid758 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. On the thred or forth floor i think srry can rember.

User Info: Gameman1234567

Gameman1234567 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. "Poolghost's" name is Slim Bankshot, by the way

User Info: eskimobob1234

eskimobob1234 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Go in the Billiards Room then to your right.

User Info: Allstar12345

Allstar12345 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. First things first. Did you turn on the light in the first floor of the mansion? Good. Now you just need to find the door that leads to the music room (the room with all of the instruments that play the original mario theme) on the exact opposite side of that hallway is the door to the billiards room. Clear that room completely (just capture ghosts until the lights go on in that room) and go into the door on the right. LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR!!!! DO NOT GO BACK OUT THE DOOR YOU CAME!! IT WILL JUST TAKE YOU BACK INTO THE HALLWAY. so go into that door on the screen's right. You will get into the projection room. Let me give you a hint for the projection room. the ghosts will be invisible, so you will need to turn on the projecter, and capture the ghosts by where you think their shadows are. Good luck my friend!

User Info: Pokemaster11

Pokemaster11 - 6 years ago 0 0