Review by EggReaper

"Get out of the Road"

Vroom... Vroom... Vroom... Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Get out of the road!!! That is the sound of the greatest crashing game ever created, Burnout 2: Point of Impact. It even has a whole mode dedicated to crashing. I played the first one, which was just small potatoes, compared to this. Happy crashing.

Graphics: 10

Awesome graphics for a racing/crashing game. One of the greatest graphics I've seen for this type of game. You get so many cars, with the glare coming off of them. The lights from the cop car looks so realistic. When you crash, YOU CRASH!

Sound: 9

Boooooooooom! The sounds rules the highway in this game. I love when you crash into something with many windows, so you hear the sound of glass shattering. You can really feel this game when you play it. When you crash, You can really tell.

Plot: 8

There is no real plot, but you can tell that your character is trying to win races to get more cars and more crash levels.

Difficulty: 4

It's not very hard, though some parts are frustrating. The crash parts are very simple for me because I can visualize the crashing. The racing is fun but when you don't unlock the car because you get one silver, it's annoying.

Multiplayer: 10

This is one of the best multiplayer modes I have seen. You can do a conventional race, or you can have a crash competition. You can run each other into vehicles or you can team up and crash the computers so they get left behind. You can crash in front of the other players, causing them to crash.

Single Player: 9

You can race, crash run down perps, have one on one races, or crash into stuff. It didn't get a ten because you can't really yell at the other racers, and feel satisfied.

Positive

-Great Graphics
-Awesome Sound
-Crash Mode Rules
-Multiplayer fun

Negative

-Sometimes Frustrating

This game is great. If you like racing games, buy this now, if you like action games, rent it. This is a very action packed street racing game. The crash mode on this is reason enough to buy this game. This game takes the first one, and slaps it right in the face. If you are a hater of every video game, do not play this. Otherwise, you must play this game, preferably with multiple people.

Reviewer's Rating:   5.0 - Flawless

Originally Posted: 06/09/03, Updated 06/09/03

Would you recommend this
Recommend this
Review? Yes No

Submit a review and let your voice be heard.