Is there a USB adapter to use Gamecube controllers on computers?

  1. I really like my GC controller and would like to use it on my computer games. I can't find the proper adapter anywhere though. I see plenty for Xbox and PS2 but none for GC.

    User Info: Vootuu

    Vootuu - 7 years ago

Top Voted Answer

  1. Yes, there are. Super Joybox 13 from play-asia is one example.

    User Info: Pako_Pako

    Pako_Pako - 7 years ago 2 0


  1. No, there is not.

    User Info: ellis123

    ellis123 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Yes you can find such a device

    User Info: Slyk90

    Slyk90 - 7 years ago 1 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed.