How to S-Rank group of 3 Hardhead 3?

1. I am about to break open a yellow ice virus and battle 3 Hardhead 3 enemies, but I can't seem to figure out how to wipe them all out simultaneously since they can't be damaged by anything but Wrecker/Cannonball if their mouths aren't open, at least to my knowledge (and those only hit one target at a time), and I don't think there's ever a moment where all 3 of them have their mouths open at the same time. Anyone know of a chip combination I can use to get S-Rank and whatever rare chip they will cough up?

User Info: FrankyTheCyborg

FrankyTheCyborg - 1 year ago

Answers

1. I know a chip to kill them all, but you won't have access until later in the game. So, you will have to randomly encounter three Hardheads to do this.
    The chip is called Guardian and its found in the final building. It goes through Hardhead's defenses.

SPOILER: How to use Guardian (just the basics)
    Guardian deals 200 electric damage to all enemies when it is hit. Make sure not to shoot it yourself, or you will be hit instead.
    To use it against Hardheads, wait until one fires a cannonball. Step back one space, and place the Guardian. When the cannonball lands on it, all of the Hardheads will be killed.

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley - 1 year ago 0 0