Can I get BOTH of Pirahna Bean's items!?

1. Is there ANY way possible?
    I'm a video game perfectionist, I have to get both or I'll...ARGH!!!

User Info: EvanderAdvent

EvanderAdvent - 6 years ago
    The boss is fought as Luigi alone.
    The gear is "Piranha Suit" and is gotten by equiping the GBA Horror SP.
    The badge is "Piranha Swing" and is gotten by NOT equiping the GBA Horror SP.
    Is there ANY way to get them both in the same file?
    I need a NON-Action Replay type answer.

User Info: EvanderAdvent

EvanderAdvent - 6 years ago

1. Sorry, joshua_8_2's method won't work, as you are separated from mario at the time, so no bros attacks.
    This drove me crazy too, I'm the same type of gameplayer as you, HarvMoonManiac >_<

For many items in the game (single boss drops), you CAN use Adv Swing Bros to steal during the battle, then lose the battle and say "Continue from BeanBean Castle" (the one that doesn't say continue from saved) to keep the item, and fight the boss again to get it for the other bro.

Other than that kind of stuff there is Absolutely, Positively, No Possible Way of making us completionists feel at ease with our item collection without going back and getting the things we lack with codes :(

User Info: darkwing0o0rama

darkwing0o0rama - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Do you have the advanced version of Swing Bros.? You can use it to steal them

User Info: joshua_8_2

joshua_8_2 - 6 years ago 0 1