where is Mt. Coronet and chargestone cave ?

1. I want to evolve my nosepass and my magneton
    So please help me to find mt. coronet and chargestone cave

User Info: popod4

popod4 - 5 years ago

1. Those are in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and Black/White respectfully. Those Evolutions do not exist in the GBA Games

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. You couldn't find those places.They belong to the Generarion 4 and 5.Also,you wouldn't be able to evolve those pokemon

User Info: lim11

lim11 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. No idea why those answers aren't accepted yet, maybe you want more details? Pokemon Emerald version is what's known as a Generation 3 game- it was released on Gameboy Advance, and Hoenn was the region introduced with that generation. Diamond and Pearl, released on the Nintendo DS systems, introduced two brand new evolutions. But, for the same reason you can't send a Piplup into your Emerald game, you won't be able to evolve your Pokemon into those two newer evolutions. They're simply not in the programming at all. Mt Coronet, from gen 4, is where you originally evolved those new Pokemon, as, unlike in the original Hoenn region that you're playing in, they have massive amounts of magnetic material inside. So does Chargestone cave, found in the Unova region in gen 5. In this regard, even lore wise, nobody in the original Hoenn region could possibly get those Pokemon either.

User Info: InsanityShard

InsanityShard - 5 months ago 0 0