How to unlock more characters?

1. I unlocked 18 people and suddenly it all got "sold out" except for costumes and galleries. I don'thave every body and it won't change until "it" changes

User Info: ChuckNorris1232

ChuckNorris1232 - 5 years ago
    I tried that already :7

User Info: ChuckNorris1232

ChuckNorris1232 - 4 years ago
    Are these the only two?...srsly

User Info: ChuckNorris1232

ChuckNorris1232 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I just went into the shop and pressed the exit button. I repeated that until I saw some characters. (DON'T EXIT OUT OF SECRET FACTOR! JUST THE SHOP AREA!)

User Info: Soulslay295

Soulslay295 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. PM me for save file!

User Info: VXXXX1993

VXXXX1993 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. If you only buy characters from the shop, eventually the game will remove them as options. In order to get characters back in the shop again, you need to buy non-character stuff. Buy the some of the extra stages, extra colors and the artwork, and then more characters will turn up to purchase again.

The game seems to want you to buy a bit of everything as you go along, and won't let you just buy all of one thing (i.e.: characters) without sampling the other purchasable items as you go along.

User Info: Chunker_Butt

Chunker_Butt - 4 months ago 0 0