Can I leave the guild?

1. Being in the guild seems to prevent me from being able to participate in other activies in the game. The NPCs keep asking quesitons and then say "never mind, I see you'rein the guild."

User Info: waulfy

waulfy - 4 years ago

Answers

1. People will randomly come up to you and say thjings like that, but after you've completed every single quest in the game, you'll find out the relic Northeast of Longdale is open. Going all the way through leads you to the underworld where you find your father. Going to the tavern and taking the last quest in which you must overthrow the guilds is the only way to leave it or once you've conquered Westguard and guild surrenders. Bounty hunters and other peoplewill be glad to see you on your side but that's about it.

User Info: Destroyer837

Destroyer837 - 2 months ago 0 0

Question Status
Where can I find a Spike Ball? Unresolved
Where can i encounter wolfs? Answered