Review by Ma9iC

"One sucky game"

1 night at the beginning of summer I had a party. It wasn't a really good partybut, it was a party. I was out getting chips, salsa, the normal; when I decidedto stop in at the local blockbuster. Looking for new games that we might want to play. I took a quick look at Extreme-G, and without reading any real reviews on it, I thought I might try it out for myself. Little did I know, that this game would ruinmy party.

Later that night all my homies came over. I thought about Extreme-G and decided to pop it into my N64. As it started I turned quickly. Not seeing my math teacher makingthose sounds like nails on a blackbored, I looked back at the game. Quickly I pressedmute.

The graphics in Extreme-G wern't much better, but for that old of a game, I guessthey were ok. But, I mean, the backgrounds seem to become repetitive, and the carswere obviously rushed.

Gameplay in Extreme-G was very poor. I'm sure many people will argue this pointbut, seriously, there was almost no game-play. And I think it's more fun towatch my brothers feeble attempts at speling.

Let me take this time to list some of the pluses and minuses of playing this game. ( - = minus. + = plus )

- Graphics
- gameplay
- Sound
- Vehicles
- Weapons
+ Turning it off.

I must admit, this is the first game on N64 that puts racing and fightingtogether in the same genre. Although, Much better ones will emerge.

Overall this game has it's bad points, and 1 or 2 good points. That is whyI had to give this game a two. If you want a good fighting game, get Supersmash Bros. If you want a good Racing game, get, any other one; (It's not likeyou won't have enough to choose from.)

Reviewer's Rating:   1.0 - Terrible

Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99

Would you recommend this
Recommend this
Review? Yes No

Submit a review and let your voice be heard.