How do I save my data!?

1. How come when I get jiggilypuff and turn off my N64, and when I turn it back on shes gone with all my other high scores. Point is I don't know how to save. Someone please help me!

User Info: thesaltychip

thesaltychip - 8 years ago

1. It autosaves. You likely have something wrong with the internal battery in your N64 cartridge.

If you're willing to pay $8 US dollars, you can go to www.nintendorepairshop.com/shopexd.asp?id=496 and get a replacement kit. You could also find tutorials on the web.

User Info: cheeseball341

cheeseball341 (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You shouldnt neet to save in the first place... Try getting your pack or console repaired somehow

User Info: KBY112

KBY112 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Hello. Do you have a Nintendo Wii? Do you live in Europe or Japan? You may download this game and it will have none of these saving issues, I assure you. The game pak that you have probably has run out of battery power. If you live anywhere else, be patient.. the game is scheduled to be released pretty soon on the Virtual Console.

User Info: R_O_B_Sentry

R_O_B_Sentry - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. A couple things might be wrong with your cartridge. First, try cleaning the contacts of the cartridge with a Q-tip doused in rubbing alcohol. If that fails to solve your problem, then the battery used to backup your data may have spent its charge. You'll have to open up the game and replace it.

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. make sure you've beaten him first and if you did then i think you should see a mesage saying you've goten her if not go to Game Stop or Game Crazy

User Info: sonic_fan_guy73

sonic_fan_guy73 - 8 years ago 0 1