There are a number of glitches with spells in this game, much akin to Final Fantasy I's own spell glitches.
Submitted By: KeyBlade999
- Aura, Barrier: These spells are supposed to get a bonus at Level 8, but they don't
- Dispel: Doesn't work at all
- Protect: It must be used on the caster of the spell to take effect
- Sap: This spell fails to read all of an enemy's MP data (one byte of two), which can cause underpowered uses of this
- Ultima: It reads weapon levels, not magic levels as intended, to determine its power
- Wall: Using this on an enemy, then Toad, Break, Warp, or Death will instantly remove the foe from battle
« See More or Submit Your Own!