What is Twisted Essence of Suffering for?

1. I just dont know what to do with it also keys of terror?
    I cant sell them or trade.. What are they for?

User Info: kclaravall01

kclaravall01 - 6 years ago

1. Essences and Keys only drop in Hell difficulty.

There are 4 kinds of essences total. One is dropped by Andariel and Duriel, one by Mephisto, one by Diablo and one by Baal. Transmuting the 4 of them in the Horadric Cube creates a Token which when used allows you to reset your skills and stats.

The keys are part of an event to get a Hellfire Torch large charm. There are 3 keys. One is dropped by the Countess, one by the Summoner and one by Nihlathak. Transmuting all 3 in the Horadric cube opens a portal to one of 3 locations where you can fight a boss who will drop an organ (Mephisto's Brain, Diablo's Horn or Baal's Eye). Transmuting these 3 organs in the cube opens a portal to Uber Tristram, where you'll fight much stronger versions of Mephisto, Diablo and Baal. Killing them all nets you a Hellfire Torch large charm.

To kill the bosses dropping the organs and Uber Mephisto, Diablo and Baal alone will require a high level character and only a few builds can actually do it.

User Info: Fullmetal_Mage

Fullmetal_Mage - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. @Full metal mage: Mind if I jump in? When can I battle Baal?

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 6 years ago 0 0