Mouse does not work in game ?

1. USB mouse using windows 7 ?

User Info: rbcohen44

rbcohen44 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I have vista but the mouse occasionally stops working. Pressing escape (start menu) and then returning back to the game, for me fixes the problem. Good luck!

User Info: justshuaib

justshuaib - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I just purchased this, and had the same problem.

Don't know if you're still looking, but I had to right click on the shortcut, click properties.
    In there, click the compatibility tab. Select windows XP-service pack 2, and it should work.

User Info: beawesum

beawesum - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Same Problem Here on My Windows XP. Even my San Andreas has the same Problem. If unlucky, It ends up crashing after pressing Escape. I beliebe its not OS, nor mouse Issue.
    BTW , I use ALT+TAB to resolve this, other than that, I haven't got any luck in finding a permanent resolution for this.

User Info: conradville

conradville - 6 years ago 0 0