Review by Zidane14

"*Is playing GTA3 atm*"

How cool is this? I sit down, turn it on, and leave. Goto Pizza Hut, come back, YAH, level 10 now. Its hard to explain, but This Online RPG is really, really enjoyable, and I don't even know why. This game just...plays, you don't even need to be anywhere near the thing. To my knowledge, you cannot lose, and yet its still fun to play! I wouldn't say this is the best online RPG ever, but I really like it, and I don't know why...

Graphics: 10/10 What can I say, for a game that doesn't have any graphic, they are very good. The page itself is very clear and understandable. And look! A cool moving blue bar...Oooo, it’s going a bit slower now...A way to know when you’re nearly done a quest, and even an act and even with gaining levels, it shows your progress with a blue line, doesn’t sound like much, but is very handy to have. It helps you know when stuffs gonna be done.

Story: 8/10 Seems cool, some really interesting things to do...There are a few, kinda, pointless quests. I've noticed that I’ve 'fetched a newspaper' about 6 times now. Still amusing, for when you're a godly demicanadian, fetching an egg could look interesting. It seems to be a long game, for it takes about 6 hours of gameplay to get out of the prologue.

Gameplay: 10/10 Like I said before, the coolest thing about PQ is that you don't even have to be there to play. Sometimes is quite interesting to read about the new spells and equipment that you buy. I don't actually know the point in this, but for some reason, your spells gain levels, I guess this makes them more effective or something...Another cool thing about this, is the way your stats go up. There are 8 different stats, STR (strength), CON (Constitution), DEX (Dexterity), INT (Intelligence), WIS (Wisdom), and CHA (Charisma). These stats, I guess, affect how well you do with certain thing, in my opinion; I think the only stats that matter are STR and WIS.

Replay Ability: 9/10 I guess, I say this because I have yet to do it, you could start over, to see if you could beat the stats of your old character. But then again, I guess you don't really need to stop the game originally. its not perfect score cause this will, eventually get a bit old...But I could see people finding this after 6 months of not playing it, and starting it again. I guess there is a variety of weapons and such, so it would be fun to get all the different ones that nobodies really heard of. Its not fair, I only got a +1 broken bottle, where my friend got a +3 broken bottle…How fair is that?!?!

Overall rating: 9.5/10 Rounding up, 10 on 10...This is one very fun online RPG, and I could picture myself, and other people, really enjoying this simple, yet intriguing piece of freeware. As it’s free, I highly recommend that anyone, and everyone get this.

Reviewer's Rating:   5.0 - Flawless

Originally Posted: 02/27/02, Updated 02/27/02

Would you recommend this
Recommend this
Review? Yes No

Submit a review and let your voice be heard.