Why am I unable to see some HUDs and menus?

1. The most part of HUDs and menus (or other elements that do not belong to the 3D enviorments) do not appear in my game or are incomplete. I have tried re-installing the game, but it didn't work.

I will list some the specific scenarios in which this problem has happened.

1- In the title screen, after you press any key, there are some posters which "burn" into what should be some kind of menu, except that menu appears as a black rectangle for me.

2- I can see the health/shield bars, only that they are always completely depleted and the heart icon I have seen in gameplays doesn't appear either. Strangely enough Salt bar appears complete (or at least with enough elements so that I can tell how many Vigor shots I have).

3- I can't see the mouse pointer, so aiming my guns is hard as heck. Selecting the option I want in the pause menu is even harder, I have been at least 30 seconds trying to exit the game.

4- The pause menu itself isn't without problems, either. While most elements appear, some do not. For example, in the Options/Graphics submenu, only the text description appears, but the buttons are missing.

I have a crappy 32-bit PC with Windows 7, which didn't allow me to play the remastered version of the first two games. I don't know if this has something to do with the issue, but I hope you can help me to solve it.

I have screenshots too, but GameFAQs doesn't allow me to post links, so I can't show you.

User Info: Wailor

Wailor - 4 months ago