Dungeons? (basically 2 questions)
1. What is an easy way to find dungeons? I'm not allowed to get X-ray mod, which could let see it, Iv'e looked through all the caverns around my house, and I have a giant mine that only found a small water hole. Any suggestions or tips?
2. If I find a dungeon and I put it on Peaceful mode, what would happen? Or either, do dungeons exist on peaceful mode? What would happen to the SPAWNER if I DID put it on Peaceful mode?
MarioMan12598 - 6 years ago
1. An easy way to find a dungeon is 2 spam the f button cause when u do that every thing becomes invisible except fire.
2. Nothing diffrent would happen if you put it on peaceful mode the only thing diffrent would probaly be that the monsters will not spawn. And yes dungeons do exist on peaceful mode.
Hope that helped
donai11 - 6 years ago
Single player or multi player? Your first question makes me think you're playing multi by your second question makes it sound like you're not.
1. If you're playing single-player, you could instead get a map viewer and load up your map in that.
2. Technically, the monster spawns in then immediately disappears. You'll see a poof of smoke, that's it. But your difficulty setting only affects single-player -- for multiplayer, its determined by the server.
benjaminkc (Expert) - 6 years ago
Use F3 and Enemies and animals will have numbers over their heads, then look for numbers grouped close together.
Hehaho15 - 6 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|Where can I find (Dungeons)?||Answered|
|Will dungeons spawn in a world already created world before the update on beta 1.5_01?||Answered|
|hoW far?(2 questions)||Answered|
|Help with 2 questions?||Answered|
|2 Farming questions?||Answered|