Find the source of power in Kilkreath ruin ?

1. Alright ,I may have got the dragon power already but the quest still shows on my misc. quest , does any one knows what is the quest id so i could complete this?

User Info: z3n4ku

z3n4ku - 6 years ago

1. This is the Meridia Daedric Quest, if you are above level 12 find her Statue, its near the word wall, either above or below it. She will tell you to find her beacon and send you to a random ruin. Bring the beacon back and she then sends you to clean out killkreath ruin. Once you do this and just before you grab the sword from the final pedestal make a save since there is a glitch at the end of the quest where she drops you and you die. Try once just to see if it doesn't glitch, otherwise toggle god mode by opening the console and type TGM and hit enter and exit the console. Once you are back on solid ground turn god mode off by repeating the steps you used to turn it on. Oh and you have found the source of power in Killkreath and have a fun new sword to play with.

User Info: sk8za

sk8za (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe there is a quest that you need to do involving Meridian. Her shrine is above killkreath, if it doesn't activiate you need to be a higher level, I think level 30 is when you randomly get meridian's sphere in a random loot chest which starts off the quest to clear out killkreath.

User Info: godmode911

godmode911 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. if your quest log says "Find the source of power in ___", try:
    setstage WICastMagic04 200

source - www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Shout_-_learn_about_word_wall

if it says "Find the Word of Power in ___", try
    setstage FreeformHighHrothgarA 200

source - www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Words_of_Power

User Info: mahkra

mahkra - 5 years ago 0 0