How to get Derkeethus out without console command?

1. If you are patient enough, you can lead him to the exit door. Once at the door, walk against him (with him between you and the door,) whilst talking (particularly each time he finishes speaking, push gently), this will cause him to back up like it's a stare down... Make a save file when you are both against the exit, then strike him unarmed and promptly use the door. This will drag him with you, now quickly hold the sheath button (repeat arm/sheath if Derkeethus fails to yield). The quest should now be complete. Trust me, it took two hours to figure that one out. I think he hit his head pretty hard in that cell.

Does this work for anyone else? (Especially those without PC console command)

User Info: AtomSoul

AtomSoul - 1 month ago

1. I didn't have any issues with Derkeethus following me out. Went in killed everything between the entrance and his holding cell, and went out the same way. He followed between me and Lydia the whole way.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff (Expert) - 1 month ago 1 0

Answers

1. Oh! I went in and out via the bottom/waterfall entrance to the dungeon.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0 0
  2. Um you pick it up without console commands.

User Info: Q23rout20

Q23rout20 - 3 weeks ago 0 0