How do I solve my problem?

  1. I've upgrade farming tech to lv 2, but I can't get another food resource

    User Info: PannaDissidia

    PannaDissidia - 5 years ago


  1. You'll need a Master Scientist (probably lower, but Master is guaranteed to be okay) and several other villagers. Drag the Master Scientist to the broken aqueduct to manage the reparation of the aqueduct, and drag other villagers to the broken aqueduct to repair it. Eventually you're finished, and you get the agricultural farming to be watered and it will start growing crops.

    User Info: ChaoTiC_iak

    ChaoTiC_iak - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Ok so umm.... i put my villager on the aqueduct but it said its too complicated and your villager needs guiadance. so i put my villager on the master heathen scientist but she keeps shaking her head. what do i do? im really stuck and i dont know what to do! please help!

    User Info: Skynoob22

    Skynoob22 - 2 years ago 0 0

This question was asked more than 60 days ago with no accepted answer.

Answer this Question

You're browsing GameFAQs Answers as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.