Can someone help my Lens Fixture problem?

1. Okay, I ran through Nar Shadaa first. When I reached Vogga, I did the dancer thing. Then later woke him up for the fuel thing, but apparently my Lens Fixture is on the other side of his door... I have the Juma Juice, but the dancer dude is gone... Is it still possible for me to get my Lens?

User Info: Strife1324

Strife1324 - 7 years ago
    But I can't, Vogga is awake. It won't let me drug the hounds.

User Info: Strife1324

Strife1324 - 7 years ago
    So, am I screwed for the Lens then? Because I didn't drug the hounds while Vogga was asleep?

User Info: Strife1324

Strife1324 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. No you have to drug the kath hounds first.

User Info: Resisting94

Resisting94 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Im assuming u want a lens fixture for ur light saber 2 build it what I did was go to dantoonie and rescue Jordan when u talk to Jorran ask what happened then ask did u find anything then tell him to be honest and buy or kill him for the parts plus a free light saber crystal and a free part not to mention that coveted lens fixture happynliving

User Info: nextgenwalkthro

nextgenwalkthro - 6 years ago 0 0