The Templars Dead Body?

1. I've played the game a few times threw and this is the first Ive seen of this: +Fade ++Templars Nightmare +++Templar's Body (an -X- marks the room). There is a

User Info: CierraMyles08

CierraMyles08 - 7 years ago
    They Really Messed up my question:: This is how it looks:::

I've played the game a few times threw and this is the first Ive seen of this: +Fade ++Templars Nightmare +++Templar's Body (an -X- marks the room). There is a Templar on the floor, left after the Desire Demon runs away screaming "Catch me if you can".. Is that the Templar and Desire Demon from the Magic Circle? (Cutscene where the demon is mind-tricking him into believe he has a family and kids right before you meet the Sloth Demon to enter the Fade).. seeing as he was probably sucked into the fade to have those dreams, I was wondering if that WAS his body. Anyone seen what Im asking? {Its one of those pointless things you could live without knowing but pokes at you to find answers :)) }}?

User Info: CierraMyles08

CierraMyles08 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Any answer you get from here would be pure speculation on the part of the people who respond. Nothing In game to my knowledge that confirms nor denies this. Though I admit this was a rather interesting thing to point out :D

User Info: Kainin00

Kainin00 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Kainin's right, it's mostly just speculation, but thinking about it, I'd have to say that no, that's not him. Given that it is possible to kill the Desire Demon and Templar while you're still in the Circle Tower (as opposed to letting them go), that would make it impossible (or at least very difficult) to face them in the Fade. Also, he doesn't exactly appear to be having a nightmare while she's tricking him, at least nothing as horrific as what you went through to get there, heh.

User Info: CopperPayne

CopperPayne - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I would say Yes....because I let them live. Perhaps if I had killed them both back in the tower I might be facing a different desire demon at this moment. Perhaps that explains why you didn't read the dead templar message or find his body until your recent playthrough as you had killed them in every playthrough previously....

User Info: MadMalcolmDeath

MadMalcolmDeath - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. That must be a different templar because that is a pride demon that is fought at the end of the templar's nightmare

User Info: MadMalcolmDeath

MadMalcolmDeath - 7 years ago 0 0