Stuck In the Fade - Shale's Nightmare, how do I free Shale?

1. Okay so I've got to the stage where I'm freeing my party from their nightmares. (Wynne, Zevran and Shale in this instance) I've succeeded in freeing Zevran and Wynne but I'm stuck in Shale's nightmare. I go through the fade portal arrive in the nightmare, see Shale in the distance but can't actually get there. I can't get past part of the terrain regardless of whether I'm in a fade shifted form or not. I'm running the Origin version of DA:O so I haven't been able to set up any scripts to try and teleport me closer to Shale. Any ideas what's causing this or how to get around it (or how to set up the command codes on the origin version)

User Info: Vox_Draconis

Vox_Draconis - 2 years ago

1. Quoted from: dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Shale_in_the_Fade

"Actually, as it turns out I found out the answer elsewhere. I needed to use the keyboard keys (W, A, S, D) to be able to maneuver properly around that statue."

Very possible this is your issue as I've helped a few others with the exact same problem in other areas of the game.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 2 years ago 0 0