How do you lock on?

1. I can use the right mouse button to aim but i can not lock on. How do you do it.

User Info: shotalot09

shotalot09 - 8 years ago

1. You can't log on in PC!! But you can log on in Playstation2. In PC You Just Aim.

User Info: tekotek

tekotek - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Lock on? if you mean like aim at a person and keep the aim on them when they move.
    then really i think it means like to hold it steady or your gun wont move when you shoot

User Info: coolistmo

coolistmo - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I mean Lock on.

User Info: tekotek

tekotek - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Lock-on aiming in possible in GTA SA on pc. Pause the game, go to options, choose controller options, you'll see the configuration. Change it from mouse+keys to joypad (remember that ps2 uses a joypad in laying its controls). You can still use everything but the mouse for camera controls. Turning the camera is placed on the NUM controls 2,4,6,8. That should so the trick.

User Info: cipherpixyzero

cipherpixyzero - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. maybe you should try a game pad, sevenpanda.com have a lot of game pads, I recommend that to you.---_sevenpanda.com/products_new.html?page=5&cate=88&disp_order=6

User Info: sevenpanda

sevenpanda - 4 years ago 0 3