How do I solve (Vahtacen's Secret)?

1. I have walked up2 the piller and cast the spells in order but the door wont open im stuck and dont know what i have done worng, can anyone help me?

User Info: jonnymon69

jonnymon69 - 7 years ago
    So you've opened the pillar, but the door wont open? Have you talked to the man in the room behind the pillar room?

User Info: daikous

daikous - 7 years ago

1. It seems there is a potential bug and uesp gives the following possible solutions.
    You can fix the pressure plates by opening the command console, clicking on an affected one and typing: set activated to 0. To fix the switch, put set opened to 0 in the console instead. Or for both problems simply put tcl into the console with nothing selected to either walk through closed doors or up to the otherwise inaccessible raised platform. tcl again in the console will turn normal collision back on.
    If you're playing on console, stepping on the pressure plate, leaving the cell though a load door and returning may resolve the problem, but otherwise you will have to reload a previous save.
    Standing on the pressure plate, saving and reloading may also work.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 3 months ago 0 0

1. if you're getting hit, you're probably doing it wrong.
    It's fire damage, frost damage , damage magicka and fortify magicka - all 'target' spells.
    After each spell cast, the pillars should move down a bit.

User Info: jadems_evolved

jadems_evolved - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually one of the magicka spells is on touch (I've forgotten which one). After the pillar scene then it's just another Ayleid Ruin.

User Info: Pokegami

Pokegami - 6 years ago 0 0