Failed a rat problem?

1. The mountain lion killed all the rats. The lady said that there was nothing i could do and the quest disappeared. Am i blocked from the fighters guild for good?

User Info: godlytim

godlytim - 4 years ago

1. A possible fix may be to break into into Arvena's house. From inside, make the quest active. Open the console and use the command: getstage FGC01Rats. The returned stage should be 10.00. Then use the movetoqt command. You should appear outside Arvena's house, with Arvena standing right in front of you.

According to uesp: Even if all the rats are killed though, you will still be ready to be promoted to Apprentice rank without completing any additional quests.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 8 months ago 0 0

1. Unfortunately, yes. You cannot do anymore Fighter's Guild quests. I experiance the same failure. You might be able to do Fighters Guild quests in other cities, but eventually there will be a point were you'd have needed to beat the rat quest. You can still gain the benefits of being in the Fighters Guild, but I would suggest either going back in save points, or finding a different quest line. I hope this helps.

User Info: Fjordviking

Fjordviking - 2 years ago 0 0