How to Get to The Hidden room in Fleet Hall (Fort Frolic) ? - (The one near the U-Invent Terminal)

1. How do you get into the barred up room with the shadow and a tonic in the Fleet Hall hidden room?

User Info: Bl4deReaper

Bl4deReaper - 8 years ago

1. It'll open up as soon as Cohen's quadtich is finished. Otherwise he'll complain if you approach the gate.

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Just continue with the rest of the level, If your where I think you are, once you finish the level's objectives Cohen will come out, and the room will be open. note: Do not kill Cohen at this point, or you will miss a wepon upgrade later at Olympus heights.

User Info: NumenorKing

NumenorKing - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I think I know what you are talking about. The one with the poster saying items items items or something like that? Yeah. You know the room with the small hallway and there are the four or so Staues along the wall. There is a button behind one of them. But you have to get the statues to move away. There is a hidden door behind a waterfall in the same room. Look around and you'll see a woman sitting in a chair (it's a Statue) there should be a Power to the People Mahcine. Use it. Then you should be able to puch the button now.
    Brace yourself though. it's a surprise. :)

User Info: dragon1130

dragon1130 - 8 years ago 0 0