How do I change my sims skin color?

1. I adopted a child and I want to change her skin color to be a little lighter... any answers???

User Info: Lolose

Lolose - 7 years ago
    I did this and it did not do anything is there any other way?????????

User Info: meggypants2345

meggypants2345 - 5 years ago

1. first t do this: press CTRL,SHIFT, and "c" together. then type in this in the blueish rectangle at the top: testingcheatsenabled on ... then choose the person you want to change skin tone on ......click on the sim while pressing shift. then options will appear and just click : edit sim in create a sim. Then you can change their skin colour. :]

User Info: sonya-97

sonya-97 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Are one of the parrents darker?

User Info: Video5Star

Video5Star - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. No...

User Info: Lolose

Lolose - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. ctrl shift c, type in testingCheatsenabled true, then choose the sim you want to change by holding shift and clicking on them, it will bring up four buttons click the one that says edit sim in create a sim.

User Info: VickiPatrick

VickiPatrick - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I'm trying to change my baby's skin color and the option isn't showing up to edit her. :[

User Info: Blossemfall

Blossemfall - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. Blossemfall make sure your sim is in livemode and then proceed with the shift and click

User Info: Bettyrae27

Bettyrae27 - 1 year ago 0 0
  6. Use the instant beauty karma power(cost 10 karma) on the sim. Go to looks and scroll till you find skin and body and change the sims color. Only from white to black. No red or anything.

Hope I helped.

User Info: Deadpool71601

Deadpool71601 - 1 year ago 0 0
  7. what is instant beauty karma? where can i find that @Deadpool711601? by the way, i am using PC.

User Info: chariechabz

chariechabz - 1 year ago 0 0